Special Monge Bananas In Japan
Japanese farmers have created a different type of bananas.
The bananas named Monge are tastier than the other bananas. You can also eat its skin, is its speciallity. In normal bananas, the skin is thick and bitter. But the skin of the Monge banana is very thin and very low bitter taste.
This banana has been developed as freezing.
This is the method of yield that was practiced thousands of years ago.
It matures in 4 months.
The price of a Monge fruit is about 362 rupees. The normal banana contains 18.3 grams of sugar. But Monge type has 24.8 grams of sugar in a fruit.
It can be eaten only after the brown spots come on the Monge banana.
Since Monge banana is being yielded in cold areas in Japan, no pesticides have been used.
Keywords: Special Monge Bananas In Japan, Eat banana with skin, Japanese special production, Monge Bananas In Japan, japanese produced Monge Bananas
Most Red Stories
- There is no connection between spiritual politics and religion – Raghava Lawrence
- Iranian ex-president Ahmadinejad arrested for inciting unrest
- Tanker and cargo ship collision near Shanghai leaves 32 missing
- Marine turtle meat holder arrested in Jaffna
- UNP office attacked in Trincomalee!
- Couple killed in Thambuththegama accident!
- “TNA is not ready to compromise on Tamil’s aspirations” – Sumanthiran
- Drugs worth millions seized in Valvettithurai
- Sinhala Police officers practicing Tamil while engaging in Exercise
- Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe’s leaked video goes viral